Institute of Nursing
• PSA- Issued Birth Certificate
• Two (2) new, identical 1″x1″ photos
• Certified true copy of grades or transcript of records (For transferees)
• Report Card
SPECIAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS:
• Photocopy of church marriage contract. The original copy must be presented to the RAO.
• Proof of adequate support to cover expenses incidental to studies (including bank certification)
• Scholastic records authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student’s country of origin.
• Police clearance certificate issued by the national police authorities in the student’s country of origin or residency duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post.
• Medical health certificate issued by an authorized medical practitioner in the student’s country of origin including standard sized chest x-ray.
• Photocopy of visa and passport.
• Two copies of identical 1” x 1” photos
• Two copies of identical 2” x 2” photos
• Original copy of the student’s personal history statement
• Alien Certification of Registration (ACR) Issued by the Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines.
• Authenticated birth certificate (with English translation)
• High School diploma or certification of graduation from the school principal.
• Written permission to cross-enroll from homeschool
• Letter of request for admission to the Records and Admission Office