• PSA validated Birth Certificate (photocopy) *Bring original for verification purposes
• Certified true copy of the Report Card signed by the Principal or Adviser
• 2 pcs 1×1 recent ID Pictures
*For Pre-Kinder and Kinder, only PSA – Issued Birth Certificate and 2 pcs 1×1 ID picture are required.
• Grade 1 – should be six (6) years old by June and not later than October
• Kinder – five (5) years old
• Pre-Kinder – four (4) years old.
Additional Requirements (for Foreign Students only):
• Special Study Permit (SSP) from the Bureau of Immigration
• Order of Recognition as Filipino (for those with dual citizenship)
• Authenticated scholastic records by the Office of the Philippine Embassy / Office of the Consular Official in the country which has jurisdiction over the issuing school, English translation of the entries particularly, the name of student, subjects, grades and grade level.
• Original Report Card
• Three 1×1 ID pictures
• Birth Certificate duly registered and validated with the Local Civil Registrar (photocopy only). Present original copy for verification.
• For the grade 7 and 8 applicants – Present the original or certified true copy of the grade 6 or grade 7 Report Card as the case maybe.
For the grade 9 applicants – Present the unofficial Form 137 or certified true copy of the Report Cards from grade 7 to 8.
The applicant’s average should be at least 80% and with no failing grade in any subject.
• Letter of recommendation or Certification of Good Moral Character from the Principal or Officer of Student Affairs or Adviser of the last school attended.
• Two new, identical 1” X 1” ID photos.
SPECIAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS:
• Special Study Permit (SSP) Student Visa
• Authenticated copy of grades/certification of grade level completed
• Certification of Filipino recognition for dual citizenship
• Xerox copy of Passport