• PSA validated Birth Certificate (photocopy) *Bring original for verification purposes
• Certified true copy of the Report Card signed by the Principal or Adviser
• 2 pcs 1×1 recent ID Pictures
*For Pre-Kinder and Kinder, only PSA – Issued Birth Certificate and 2 pcs 1×1 ID picture are required.
• Grade 1 – should be six (6) years old by June and not later than October
• Kinder – five (5) years old
• Pre-Kinder – four (4) years old.
Additional Requirements (for Foreign Students only):
• Special Study Permit (SSP) from the Bureau of Immigration
• Order of Recognition as Filipino (for those with dual citizenship)
• Authenticated scholastic records by the Office of the Philippine Embassy / Office of the Consular Official in the country which has jurisdiction over the issuing school, English translation of the entries particularly, the name of student, subjects, grades and grade level.
• Original Report Card
• Three 1×1 ID pictures