• Birth Certificate duly registered and validated with the Local Civil Registrar (photocopy only). Present original copy for verification.
• For the grade 7 and 8 applicants – Present the original or certified true copy of the grade 6 or grade 7 Report Card as the case maybe.
For the grade 9 applicants – Present the unofficial Form 137 or certified true copy of the Report Cards from grade 7 to 8.
The applicant’s average should be at least 80% and with no failing grade in any subject.
• Letter of recommendation or Certification of Good Moral Character from the Principal or Officer of Student Affairs or Adviser of the last school attended.
• Two new, identical 1” X 1” ID photos.
SPECIAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS:
• Special Study Permit (SSP) Student Visa
• Authenticated copy of grades/certification of grade level completed
• Certification of Filipino recognition for dual citizenship
• Xerox copy of Passport