Institute of Nursing
High School Graduates
- High School Report Card (Form 138)
- Letter of recommendation from the Principal, Guidance Counselor or Office of Student Affairs of school of origin
- Birth Certificate duly registered with and validated by the Local Civil Registrar (photocopy only). Original copy is needed for verification purposes.
- Two (2) new, identical 1"x1" photos
- Certified true copy of grades or transcript of records
(only those with not more than 6 units of failure in a semester or a total of 9 units accumulated failure up to the last term attended are eligible for admission).
- Transfer credentials or honorable dismissal
- Letter of recommendation from the Principal, Guidance Counselor or Officer of Student Affairs of school of origin
- Birth Certificate duly registered with and validated by the Local Civil Registrar (photocopy only). Original copy is needed for verification purposes. )
- Two (2) new, identical 1"x1" photos)
Special Admission Requirements for College Applicants
- Photo copy of church marriage contract. The original copy must be presented to the RAO.
- Proof of adequate support to cover expenses incidental to studies (including bank certification)
- Scholastic records authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student’s country of origin.
- Police clearance certificate issued by the national police authorities in the student’s country of origin or residency duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post.
- Medical health certificate issued by an authorized medical practitioner in the student’s country of origin including standard sized chest x-ray.
- Photocopy of visa and passport.
- Two copies of identical 1” x 1” photos
- Two copies of identical 2” x 2” photos
- Original copy of the student’s personal history statement
- Alien Certification of Registration (ACR) Issued by the Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines.
- Authenticated birth certificate (with English translation)
- High School diploma or certification of graduation from the school principal
- Written permission to cross-enroll from home school
- Letter of request for admission to the Records and Admission Office
PROCEDURES FOR ADMISSION
Submit requirements to the Records and Admissions Office (RAO). RAO issues a notice for payment of testing fee.
- Pay examination or testing fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Present testing fee receipt at the RAO. RAO issues a permit for testing.
- Take the entrance test at the CAS Guidance Office at the St. Clare Bldg. on the scheduled date.
- Go back to RAO on the date announced for the test results.
- Proceed to CAS Guidance Office for interview.
- Secure enrollment permit from the interviewer.
PROCEDURES FOR ENROLLMENT
Newly admitted students (High School graduates) may process their enrollment right after the interview. Old students must submit their Identification Card at designated windows of RAO on the scheduled date of enrollment.
Both New and Old Students must observe the following procedures:
- Get and accomplish your registration form and class schedule.
- Proceed to the Cashier’s Office for assessment of units enrolled and payment of fees.
- Have your registration from duly stamped “PAID” .
Note: You are not yet officially enrolled.
- Go back to the RAO for the final confirmation of your subject load and enrollment. Have your registration form stamped “ENROLLED”.
- Get your copy of your registration form (Student copy) which bears your class schedule.